Pictorial History, South Mississippi … WPA Mississippi Historical Research Project, 1936-1937
Top: "Above: Cornerstone from Fort Maurepas. Founded 1910 on W. B. Schmidt Estate, Ocean Springs by F. A. Shrieber. Three replicas are to be made, of which, one each will be displayed in Paris, France; Washington, D.C. and New Orleans, LA." Bottom: "Left: Monument - Erected at Back Bay Harrison County, honoring d'Iberville. Right: Cannon - Removed from submerged ship of Iberville; mounted on lawn of Central Park Community House, Biloxi, Mississippi. Jackson County."